Filipino families enjoying the fullness of life in sustainable communities
To uplift one million families from extreme poverty to self-sufficiency by 2030
Core Values and Principles
Our actions are anchored in SOCIAL JUSTICE and EQUITY
- We believe that all human beings possess God-given dignity and potential, and that no one should live in extreme poverty.
- We dedicate our efforts to ensuring that equal access to health, well-being, peace and wealth creation is extended to all Filipinos by focusing on removing the barriers to the progress of the poor towards prosperous and meaningful lives.
- This includes holding government accountable to provide social services and an enabling environment for the poor’s journey out of poverty.
We are called to SERVICE and STEWARDSHIP
- We are called to offer our work and skills for the benefit of those who have less in life and all those who live in society’s margins.
- We will use our individual and collective talents to exercise responsible management over all resources entrusted to us, including the environment, people, technology and other assets.
- We aim to ensure that the next generation will inherit from us a fairer and better governed Philippines.
We are ACCOUNTABLE
- We are fully aware that we are answerable to God, to our stakeholders, and to our fellow Filipinos.
- We honor our promises and will do our best to achieve the best results from our programs and interventions.
- Furthermore, we will be transparent in all our actions and learn from our experiences for better impact in the future.
We honor MULTICULTURALISM and DIVERSITY
- We recognize that we are one nation composed of many ethnicities, languages, cultures, and faiths.
- We uphold gender equality in all aspects of Filipino life.
- We respect diversity while building a unified and prosperous society.
- We build on these platforms, harnessing culturally-responsive approaches that ensure no poor family is left behind.
We collaborate for COLLECTIVE IMPACT
- We believe that we will achieve zero extreme poverty by working together.
- We complement each other’s organizational strengths in accompanying families towards self-sufficiency.
- We link with government, the private sector, churches, donors and others to uplift families.
- We align our priorities with the aspirations and goals of communities, our main partners in the journey.