HOUSING AND SHELTER AGENDA
15 years Housing Program for the identified sectors such as Indigenous People, Fisher Folks, ISF, Families victims of calamities/disasters within 350 LGUs in the Philippines.
Key Result Areas
- Decent homes with basic facilities such as water, electricity, MPC, roads & transportation and accessibility to social services & livelihood/employment opportunities, provided to target extremely poor families, especially: Indigenous People, Small Fisherfolk, Informal Settler Families (ISF), and Victims of Disasters and Calamities.
- Local Government Units assisted in developing and implementing quality social housing programs and projects, in coordination with National Agencies, Private Sector and Other Stakeholders.
- Peoples organizations and community associations formed, strengthened and empowered to engage government and other stakeholders for house, social services and other issues / concerns.
- Inclusive and participatory people’s planning processes undertaken towards innovative and effective urban development and social housing programs, projects and plans.
- Multi-Stakeholders partnership models and mechanisms established for inclusive, transformative and sustainable social housing initiatives.
Indicators of Success
- Year 1 – Development and piloting of processes, modules and materials for inclusive and participatory local shelter planning.
- Development of multi-stakeholder partnership merchanisms and initiatives for shelter planning and social housing projects.
- Provision of decent homes to targeted extremely poor families.